Skip to main content


Springer Nature is making SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 research free. View research | View latest news | Sign up for updates

Figure 2 | Journal of Neurodevelopmental Disorders

Figure 2

From: Adults with autism spectrum disorders exhibit decreased sensitivity to reward parameters when making effort-based decisions

Figure 2

The mean percentage of hard task choices by reward probability for the ASD and Control groups. Significant group differences were detected at the 12% probability level, t(57) = 3.31, p = 0.003, and the 88% probability level, t(57) = 2.37, p = 0.02. The error bars indicate +/− 1 SEM. ASD, Autism Spectrum Disorder; SEM, standard error of the mean.

Back to article page